Improve the health, happiness and productivity of your employees via Dr. April's Wellness at Work Programs.
Did You Know?
Wellness at Work Programs
Dr. April has years of public speaking and education experience. She began as a peer educator at Texas A&M University with Aggie R.E.A.C.H. in 1999. Aggie R.E.A.C.H. is a group that teaches fellow Aggies on topics such as nutrition, stress management and safe sex/awareness issues. Since graduating she has had the following experiences:
- Instructor/Program Co-Coordinator at Wright Career College
- Personal Training Associates Degree Instructor, Medical Assistant Nutrition Instructor
- Adjunct Instructor at Platt College, OKC & Moore
- Created and Instructed Nursing, Respiratory Therapy, Medical Lab Technician, Culinary Arts and Medical Assistant in the subjects of anatomy & physiology, microbiology, nutrition, medical ethics and medical terminology
- Wellness Classes at Chiropractic Now!
- Natural Grocers in OKC and Edmond
- Informational and demonstration classes on nutrition and fermentation
- Adult Education at Francis Tuttle, OKC
- Created and co-instruct courses such as Intro to Yoga Sun Salutations, How to Have a Healthy Low Back, How to Have Healthy Neck and Shoulders, Essential Oils 101.
- Guest Speaker at events in OKC Metro area
- S.H.I.N.E., Healing Touch Symposium, Extraordinary Wellness, SixTweleve and more
- Guest Writer for Natural Awakenings Magazine
- Yoga and Barre Instructor
- The Clif Fitness
Dr. April is an amazing educator and has a passion for sharing knowledge to empower others to create the life they desire through simple tools to enhance the way they eat, drink, breathe, move, think and feel. Knowledge is power, application of knowledge is wisdom and simplicity is the key.